1. Be responsible for the market channel development and sales of products, and the main objectives and plans in their functional areas.
2. According to the company's marketing strategy, expand the market share of products, complete the sales target, and be responsible for the payment recovery.
3. Collect customer information, independently develop customers, establish and maintain customer relationships.
4. Maintain good communication with customers, provide guidance and suggestions to customers, explore and grasp customers' new needs, create cooperation opportunities and continue sales.
5. Be responsible for coordinating after-sales services such as return and replacement of customers' goods and maintenance, tracking product quality in a timely manner and feeding back to relevant departments of the company.
6. Collect and sort out market information and feed it back to relevant departments of the company, put forward marketing suggestions and assist in the implementation of marketing programs.